Pages

Feb 3, 2017

Upate

Still here, in the shelter.
Still bored.
It seems the only thing humans can do well is shut doors. I almost got out yesterday, but apparently once you get past the door in the room all us cats are in, it just leads to another room, with another door, and getting past two doors is much harder than getting past one. The humans grabbed me and hauled me back to my cage before I could manage to escape.
One of them tied a little piece of cloth around my neck. A bandana, I think she called it. She smiled and petted me with that aww look how cute the little kitten is face I hate. I think it's just an accessory- very pointless, but it's not that uncomfortable, so I've stopped trying to get it off.
Some new cats came in. Two kittens. One was shy and scared and flinched whenever the humans went near her, while the other opened up after a bit and started playing and babbling like any average kitten. She asked where I came from, I said I was trying to sleep- She asked if I wanted to know where she came from, I said no, I was trying to sleep- She said they'd both lived in the city and 'mama went missing and we got sleepy and climbed onto a nice warm car' for a nap when a human picked them up. That was the point where I stopped listening. This is why I hate other cats. They talk.
Another cat, around two or three years old I'd guess, came in just a few hours ago. A nice tan color on her back, white on her belly, faint tabby stripes. Pretty yellow eyes. The humans named her Xena. She's the only cat here I'd be interested in talking to, but she doesn't want to talk to me. She just keeps her muzzle shut and stays maddeningly quiet.
Nothing happens around here.
Wait, almost forgot. Some onion guy wants me to describe myself. Short-furred gray tabby, green eyes, handsome.
The humans are coming back to feed us in a minute. I have to end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Give me a meow!