Pages

Feb 7, 2017

Descent into madness

Xena finally spoke to me. She told me to get out of her face. Definitely flirting, right?
She got taken away by the humans today, though. Oh well.
An old brown tom was taken in here yesterday and put in the cage across from mine. He's very meek and polite. I like him. He doesn't talk to me or annoy me or anything. Maybe we could be friends.
Some human kittens came in today. They followed the other humans around, chittering and blabbing and pointing to stuff, and then they left.
And I bit the 'bandana' off. It was getting irritating.
The only thing to do around here seems to be writing, but I've got nothing to write about. All I see is this room. This stupid room. I hate it. I don't even get into fights. There's nothing worth fighting over, and the humans shoo us apart with brooms if any of us start a fuss. 
This girl came in a few days ago. She was spitting mad at everybody. I ended up fighting with her, just for the sake of fighting, and she fought me for the same reason, except we were so similar in our angry, antisocial ways that we ended up being something kin to friends after a few more hours. It's strange, when you become friends with an enemy just because you have no reason to be enemies.
 She got taken away by a couple of old humans yesterday morning.
Nobody else here seems to be bothered by the lack of activity. That's the worst part. Most of the cats here are content with eating this food and sleeping and running around and eating and sleeping again. Nobody here's has a taste of the forest.

I would kill to taste mouse right now (I'd kill a mouse, that is).

3 comments:

  1. I hope something comes along to spruce up your life Gary. Maybe you'll get a way out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like dogs any?
    -OnionDude-l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some dogs are fine. Some dogs know their place.
      But most are monsters.
      I lived with a dog once- I was terrified to set foot on the carpet. I didn't sleep except for on a high shelf, because apparently it was too stupid to climb. It didn't have a reason to go at me (I only clawed it in self-defense, I swear), it just decided anything other than humans and itself was prey and should die. Thankfully it wasn't very efficient at attacking me.
      To sum up- No.
      -Gary

      Delete

Thoughts? Questions? Give me a meow!