Pages

Mar 13, 2017

Outdoor Spring

Precious informed me during what wasn't supposed to be an argument that he whom I referred to as 'the other one' is actually called 'Oliver', and that he's 'a kind, mature old cat who never bothered anybody'. She also called me a couple things I don't think it's in good taste to repeat and told me rather angrily me that when the humans refill the food pile, I eat last.
So much for glorious kingdom of my own. You know how I mentioned earlier I value my honor above my health? I'm regretting that. Apologizing might be unavoidable. 
Maybe.
And I should probably stop picking fights with Oliver. 
On a better note- Neither of the other house residents like going outside, so I have the whole outdoors to myself. I can slip out whenever a human opens the door. It's still pretty chilly outside right now, but the snow is melting. In only around a month I can have a proper day outside without worrying about the cold.
The prey outside is coming out from its hiding places and reveling in the grass and dirt. I've caught a couple mice this month. Soon, I won't have to worry about eating last at the food dish. I won't eat there at all.
I'll eat mice.
That'll show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions? Give me a meow!