Pages

Mar 17, 2017

More adventures

Apparently the dog's name is 'Butterscotch', which is ironic, considering the dog is black.
And this post is off to a roaring start!
The food dish here is shared by me, Precious, Oliver, and Butterscotch. It's sort of awkward. You can tell where everybody is on the social ladder by what order we eat in. First Oliver (fat and greedy), then Precious... Then me.
Then the dog. He goes last. I gotta give him credit... I've never met a more cowardly dog in my life.
This place is pretty nice. There's the main room, that the humans spend most of their time in (as well as Oliver, napping on the couches), all the normal rooms humans put in our houses, but the main feature of interest is the bathroom windows. They're sometimes open, and the screens are flimsy. All you have to do is claw a hole and you're outside. If the humans are trying to keep us inside, they're doing an awful job of it.
There's another house outside, just a short walk away from mine. It's full of cobwebs and dust and holes in the floor, and it smells of feral cats and milk, but I couldn't find anyone in it except a mouse.
The mouse didn't last long.
I heard something squeaking in the kitchen earlier, but unfortunately the indoor mice have already lived with Precious and Oliver for a while and have learned better to be wary of cats.. Although I'm sure Oliver isn't much in the hunting department.
There isn't much else to report, unless you wish for a detailed description of the couches or something.

2 comments:

  1. Butterscotch sounds like a dog I know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's a miracle. Didn't know there was another dog in the world that's cowardly of cats.
      Unless you only mean that they're black.
      That's not as interesting.

      Delete

Thoughts? Questions? Give me a meow!